Friday, April 25, 2014

You never know who's watching


Since I'm still recovering from surgery and saving my energy to finish editing Dying For Diamonds, I will just say that it is always good to put yourself out there. You never know who is watching.

Last week a friend of mine emailed me that she had picked up a copy of Women's World Magazine at the grocery store.  In it was an article about cozy mysteries, one of my Kindle ebook genres (The Darling Valley Cozy Mystery series, A Corpse In A Tea Cup). And in it the author featured one of my books, Armoires and Arsenic. It was a wonderful surprise that I'm sure has helped me heal, or at least feel much better while I'm hobbling around.

But the Daily Writing Coach message here, for anyone sitting on their creative work, is put it out there. You never know who's watch who might give you a big boost. And, yes, sales of Armoires soared that week (relatively speaking. After all, I'm not Stephen King!)

And if you are curious about Dying For Diamonds, I hope to launch it next week. Here's the cover:

Happy weekend, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment